Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trying new stuff: Armada, Cybertron & Energon

At least, I'll keep myself out of the series Armada and Cybertron. I was looking to watch something else than G1 and these were the first to enter my viewing area, scarring it forever. I saw the first episodes of the shows above and they suck. Big time.

Armada is way too much childish for me (I know, it's a kids' toon, but I enjoy cartoons in general, so..) and that's it. Little children would love it, but big older kids (20 something) like myself - no way.

Cybertron could be fun if it's not for those 3D-like renders which I despise. It's awful and it's runing the show. I found the plots (even the script-writing is better) not so numb, but those renders are giving me the creeps. I'll pass.

Energon... Well, Energon is something different. Not too childish, no 3D. It's pure anime and I love the look of it. I'll give this one a chance. The first impression was positive.

No comments: